Where to Get Referral for Autism in Singapore?

Where to get the referral letter?
[Updated: 29-Oct-08]

To Darling Baby, Floral Lettering

Before you get an assessment, it is best to have a referral letter from your family general practictional (GP) or paediatrician. This is especially important if your are planning to have an appointment with government clinics/hospitals. It is also a good start if you do not know where to obtain help for your particular case. Here are some common places that you can obtain a referral.

KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
Child Development Unit
Podium 1
100, Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 229899
Tel: 62944050
Fax: 63941700

The Children’s Specialist Clinic
Clinic ‘A’, Main Building, Level 1
National University Hospital
5, Lower Kent Ridge Road
Singapore 119074
Tel: 67725502
Fax: 67722102

Child Guidance Clinic
Health Promotion Board
3 Second Hospital Avenue
Singapore 168937
Tel: 64353878
Fax: 65343677

Institute of Mental Health
Clinic B
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747
Tel: 63892200


No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

    Leave a Reply